If you are looking for sciatica surgery, then you need to find the right neurosurgeon to help you figure out your options. If you aren’t sure when or if you need sciatica surgery, then you want to make sure that you don’t jump the gun! Don’t get surgery until you know that you have exhausted all of your other options. In fact, you will want to be sure that you have used all of your options before even thinking about getting sciatica surgery! However, there are times when sciatica surgery is necessary and you will need to know when the time comes to call in a neurosurgeon.
Listed here are several of the many reasons that may lead you into the office of a neurosurgeon to discuss neurosurgery and sciatica treatments:
- You have tried everything else. If you have tried everything else recommended to you by your doctor or neurosurgeon, then you will want to consider getting sciatica surgery. Your next steps in these instances will be to meet with a neurosurgeon in order to see if you have really exhausted all of your options and to try and figure out what you can do next.
- You can’t move anymore. If you can’t move anymore, then it may be time to consider sciatica surgery. If you have very severe leg weakness that is causing you pain whenever you try to move, then you will want to consider getting surgery.
- Spinal stenosis. If you have been diagnosed with spinal stenosis, then you will likely need to get sciatica surgery in order to fix the problem.
- Bowel or bladder problems. If your sciatica has caused you to have bowel or bladder problems, then you need to also consider calling in a neurosurgeon in order to talk about surgical options.
- Physical therapy isn’t helping. If you aren’t finding relieve with physical therapy or movements then you may need to consider surgery.
If you have tried everything else, then you will want to consider going to a neurosurgeon in order to find out the next options that will work for you. If you walk into the office of a neurosurgeon then they will be able to help you determine your next steps while also helping you decide if or when surgery will become an option. You will want to find the right neurosurgeon that will work with you to alleviate the pain in whatever method works before jumping to the surgical options. You will want to be sure that you have exhausted all other options before getting surgery.
When it comes to finding the right neurosurgeon for your needs, then you will want to find the right options that will give you everything that you are looking for in a neurosurgeon. You will want to find someone that can communicate with you while also looking for the right neurosurgeon that will help you find the best ways to alleviate your pain. If you want to go with the best, then you will want to reach out to the experts over at Boulder Neurosurgical and Spine Associates.