With the recent legalization of cannabis in numerous states around the United States of America, the marijuana debate has been elevated on to a national stage. Though marijuana was decades ago said to be a gateway drug to more harmful drugs like cocaine and heroine, many people including doctors, scholars and activists, are now touting the medical benefits to cannabis. Cannabis has long been used medically for numerous different reasons, however more and more time has gone into studying what the cannabis plant can actually do to help people and their bodies. Here are a few ways that marijuana from JuJu Royal can bring potential health benefits:
- Recent studies show that more that anxiety affects about 18% of the American population every year. This number equates to roughly 40 million people, which is a staggering number. Over and over, one of the most helpful ways to ease anxiety is through cannabis use. Strains like Lions Domain and others can help to lower anxiety, especially when used in low doses. It is, of course, important to understand the dosage and ensure that the sedative properties are being utilized, as smoking too much can actually do the opposite and cause paranoia.
- Cannabis has also been shown to be an excellent tool for managing pain for a variety of ailments. Most popularly, it is used as a way to help stifle side effects of chemotherapy as well as help with the pain associated with treatment. In addition, strains like Heavenly Heights are good for relieving pain from injuries as well as helping the user to get a restful sleep.
- Numerous places are now using certain types of cannabis to help those who suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, or PTSD. This could be veterans who served time overseas or perhaps others who dealt with trauma in their lives such as assault or abuse. Use of marijuana with these types of symptoms can help provide a bit of calmness and help reduce anxiety and stress.
- Similarly to the way that marijuana has been used for pain management, many have also found it helpful to relive the pain and inflammation of arthritis. Since cannabis can lessen the pain and help bring down inflammation, arthritis sufferers are able to sleep and lessen the uncomfortable symptoms of the disease.
- Many also say that smoking marijuana can actually help to reduce the possibility for brain diseases such as Alzheimer’s. Researchers have found that smoking marijuana creates certain enzymes in the brain that help to slow the creation and production of dangerous plaques in the brain that are known to cause Alzheimer’s. Other researchers also suggest that the use of cannabis can help relieve seizures in epileptic patients as well as lessen the effects of MS or other degenerative diseases.
With so much attention on the cannabis industry, it is important to learn about all the ways in which it can be a beneficial part of a health and wellness management plan. Since there is so much research supporting the positive uses of cannabis, it is likely that many people will consider to see it as an important part of their overall wellness.